About a cream
Hi ! This is Kannvy. I am 22 years old. I have lot of dark circle under my eye. I got to know about a Cream Bye Bye dark circle from Mamaearth. I am using it from 2 days. Can i continue to use it... ?? Is it good ??

No.. specific medicine required depends on the grade of pigment skin... for detailed prescription do direct online consultation with photos
Preferably avoid cosmetic products for undereye pigmentation as they can lead to more irritation and lead to rebound pigmentation over time. Knowing the underlying cause for the undereye pigmentation is important. Medication and treatments in the form of peels r available for the same. Consult a Dermatologist.