Abortion on 7th week
Hi, Well we are not planned for pregnancy. We would like to go for abortion and I am currently on 7th week pregnant and I have hypothyroid from since 6years. If we do abortion there will be any future problem to get pregnancy. Please answer this question immediately. We are more concerned about this matter.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You can go ahead with abortion but before that you need to get a USG done to see where is the pregnancy. Tubal pregnancy to be ruled out. Nothing will happen for future if you abort now. Kindly consult a gynaecologist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.