Abort Pregnancy

I m pregnant from mid of May but I don't know the exact days of pregnancy but my concern is that i do want baby right now so please provide me the solution regarding the same and please tell me the name of the relevant medicine name ASAP.

Doctor Answers (2) on Abort Pregnancy

Dr. Parag Patil Thane | Obstetrician
Few questions: when was her last menstrual period? For abortion you will need to meet a Gynecologist as only trained MBBS doctors and Gynecologists can do abortions in India , as per MTP laws. Nowadays medicines can be given to abort a pregnancy but they must be taken in right doses and with right counseling. Medicines to cause abortion are NOT available in medical stores and have to be procured from gynecologist, or a government recognised abortion center. Do not fall into the trap of going to a "quack" or a shady center. Seek a gynecologist for getting the pregnancy aborted. It will NOT affect her future life, if abortion is done within 3 months of last menses, the earlier the better. But a abortion done at a quack or an unreconised center can cause havoc with the fertility potential of the friend
You need to see a gynaecologist. The ultrasound report needs to be reviewed by the doctor, the grounds for medical termination and the medicines need to be discussed before they are prescribed to you. You will also need to know your blood group. Therefore please see a gynaecologist regarding this.