Abnormal on right chest

My right chest seems to be bigger than usual.left is normal.what i observe is that it keep growing it's size very slowly.now it has an embarrassing look.when i wear a T-shirt people can easily notice that.i experience no pain when i press that.what might be the problem.help me out

Doctor Answers (2) on Abnormal on right chest

Dr. Iranna Hittalamani Gokak | General Physician
Since you are complaining of swelling of only right side of the chest gynecomastia is rare. You better consult a general physician first without further being bothered much about it. Once the doctor takes a look at it he will be able to tell you what could be the problem.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi, looks like you have developed Gynecomastia. Gynecomastia is swelling of the breast tissue in boys or men, caused by an imbalance of the hormones estrogen and testosterone. Gynecomastia can affect one or both breasts, sometimes unevenly. Most cases of gynecomastia regress over time without treatment. However, if gynecomastia is caused by an underlying condition, such as hypogonadism, malnutrition or cirrhosis, that condition may need treatment.. Consult Physician for further evaluation...