Abnormal LFT and CBC test
I am having treatment for eczema my doctor suggest some blood test like lft and cbc I went to lal path lab they suggest me a package of tests and cbc reports come abnormal like incresed rbc low mch mcv etc and colestrol comes to 213 attaching 2 pages of reports please suggest some specialist doctors in rohini or nearby and is this a alarming situation? Can it be cure with a good treatment for your information i.am vegetarian Thx

Dr. Nishant Singh
Consultant Physician 10 yrs exp Noida

your blood reports are not as bad as you are thinking. increased RBC low MCH and MCV suggest iron and vitamin B12 or Folic acid deficiency. it is not a alarming situation, do a further test of IRON PROFILE, FOLIC ACID, VITAMIN B12 LEVELS YOUR LIVER FUNCTION IS FINE AS MILD BILIRUBIN RISE MAY ALSO BE SECONDARY TO VITAMIN DEFICIENCY. i cannot suggest a nearby specialist as i am not having any good friends or colleagues there whom i can trust enough to refer to you. it would be prudent to go to MAX or Fortis shalimar bhagh and get a consultaion with internal medicine specialist.