Abdominal pain

My periods was due on 28th of march but didnt came..i took pregnancy test it came positive..one line dark one line light..i consulted a doc he said pregnancy is on progression and ask me to consult him again on 10th of april.recently i diognesd with vitamin D deficiency..he gave me sachet of vitamin D ferol d3 unit 60000 i u..but said to take only one sachet inspite of 4 (which he told me before to take once in every week) he gave me folic acid 5 mg and calcium 500 mg dats it...i am going to consult him on 10th but i am feeling pain on my right side below abdomen..cramping also..m sacred wanted to know is it normal ?sharp pain in the right side...one more query during pregnancy y i could not complete my vitamin D supplement course as he said take only one sachet .AND is travelling is ok during 1st 2nd month..as i already booked tickets for a holiday package? pls help asap

Dr. Aaditi Acharya Sharma
Gynecologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Ok first about the pain.. its not natural .get an usg done.. Secondly vit d is safe in pregnancy.. u can travel but need to be very careful as the risk of abortion is always there