Abdominal pain

Irregular period since 1 year and continuous abdominal pain since 1 year ultrasound normal only endometrial lining is thin 4.5mm after my period was over and period was induced by gynaset that month please tell me what may be the reason for this prolonged and continuous abdominal pain

Dr. Swati Chitnis
Gynecologist 5 yrs exp Mumbai

Endometrial thickness is less for a lady your age. Continuous pain could be because of non gynaec cause. I need more details about nature of periods and ultrasound reports to guide you better

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You should have attached the ultrasound abdomen report so that we could have had a look at it. There are plenty of reasons for pain abdomen. And of all gynaec reasons are ruled out, i would suggest you consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, It is difficult to advise without examining you in person. I would suggest visit a gynaecologist for further evaluation to rule out the cause. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further evaluation. My clinic offers varied gynaecological treatments and services to help you have a successful treatment. You can mail your contact details to reach you.
Dr. Yashica Gudesar
Gynecologist 17 yrs exp Delhi
Please explain your pain in detail. Is it related to periods or throughout the month.