Abdominal pain

I underwent colonoscopy on 1st April. Since then I am suffering from right side abdomen pain(from lower to upper abdomen) and chest pain with feeling of congestion. I asked my gastroenterologist and he said it must be due to gases and gave some medicines. But no effect. Please help.
views-icons 48 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello bettr to undergo an ultrasound done to see if any pathology in the abdomen take the medications given by your gastroenterologist If the pain doesnt subside consult gastroenterologist for further evaluation and treatment I hope this helps to solve your problem.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?