Abdominal pain
I have been experiencing severe pain in my lower left abdomen. Sometime it gives me the sense to pass stool which makes me comfortable but then pain returns after a while. I am also feeling feverish. Can you help me on what I should be doing?
35 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Arunabha Das
General Physician 5 yrs exp Darjeeling
You should consult any general physician for medications. If you are not relieved,than consult gastroenterologist. Investigations may be done to rule out other possibilities of diseases,if your doctor chooses.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.