Abdominal pain amd nausea
I took unwanted 72 on second day after my periods after having unprotected sex..now i m suffering from abdominal pain and nausea from last 3 4 days..kindly advice.

Dr. Geetu Bhatia
Gynecologist 17 yrs exp Delhi

May be you are about to have your periods... If that's not the case you need to consult your gynaecologist
Dr. Navpreet Buttar
Gynecologist 16 yrs exp Chandigarh
First of all you didn't need to take Pill 72 at day 2 of your periods  as no ovulation is expected at that time , the uterine lining is anyways shedding. So there are almost negligible chance of pregnancy. Nausea may be due to high dose of progesterone in  I PILL. please get an ultrasound done to see for any cyst.

Abdominal pain nausea fatigue