Abdominal and back pain
I have lower back pain and left abdominal pains from one week.my last period was 25th July.am I pregnant? can I take pregnancy test at home ?

Dr. Maulik Shah
General Physician 10 yrs exp Ahmedabad
hi, as your last period was 25th july , your urinary test will not give accurate result at this date, it give accurate result after 1 wk of crossing your date
Dr. Soma Chatterjee (Ghoshal)
Gynecologist 6 yrs exp Nagpur
If your last period was on 25 th July, then your due is on 23-25th August, and today is only 15 th. So your pregnancy test will not come positive. However, was your last period on 25 th July, a normal one with usual flow, or was it less/ spotting? If it was less than usual, or had some irregularity/ spotting, you may do a home pregnancy test. Otherwise for your left abdominal pain , I would suggest you to meet a Gynecologist nearby for thorough check up. It may be a cyst or something.