Abdomen/Pelvic pain

Around 6 months back when i was working out in gym, i found out something is weird in my abdomen, it feels like when i am in a sitting position i feel like something is bulging inside my stomach, and i felt pain for a couple of days in my pelvis area, esp at the base of the penis. I had a Ultrasound scan, it was normal. Doctor suggested might be some muscle sprain and asked me to take rest and it was okay after 3 days. Now its been almost 6 months, the same problem occurred recently, so i stopped working out and its been almost a month, still i feel the problem persist. Kindly advise me on this issue.

Doctor Answers (1) on Abdomen/Pelvic pain

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.... When one sits down his diaphragm compresses abdomen and abdominal pressure increases . in case of hernia contents protrude out in weak place .. Examine yourself and see IG there is any swelling or not .. If there I d one consult general surgeon in nearest hospital.