Abdomen pain with dizzy

I was diagnosed with gastro in 2004 by Dr HG desai and was treated with meds post endoscopy. Recently the pain has started in the same location which is left side of the stomach and post passing stool I start getting sweat and feel dizzy along with breathlessness. At times while passing stool it burns but MO trace of blood on the same. I pass stool at least 3-4 times in the morning which is happening since couple of yrs to empty the stomach. Been to a nearby Dr and she has given meds to increase pancreas functioning and stopping signal going to the brain for feeling nauseous. She mentioned about spleen being on the left side and something to do with that. But after taking meds I am feeling constant pain or weird feeling in my lower back. Need help as to what is happening and line of treatment.

Doctor Answers (1) on Abdomen pain with dizzy

Dr. Sachin Wani Thane | Gastroenterologist
This can be severe gastritis.. Need to start antacids.. Do blood tests... Cbc,, ultrasound abdomen and stool routine test.. Consult a gastroenterologist