A wart like growth
I got this wart like growth on my feet 2 years ago. I went to the dermatologist and he diagnosed it as psoriasis. He gave me steroid lotion to apply but I didn't get relief. Please diagnose the growth and suggest the treatment. I get itching sometimes to such an extent that I start scratchit and scales come out of it.

Dr. Shruti Patel
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Hello, it looks different. very difficult to say without examination. you can take second opinion from other dermatologist. apply coconut oil three times a day. regards, dr. shruti patel, elegance skin and cosmetic clinic, ahmedabad.

Wart like growth on arm