A wart like growth

I got this wart like growth on my feet 2 years ago. I went to the dermatologist and he diagnosed it as psoriasis. He gave me steroid lotion to apply but I didn't get relief. Please diagnose the growth and suggest the treatment. I get itching sometimes to such an extent that I start scratchit and scales come out of it.
views-icons 60 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Shruti Patel
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Hello, it looks different. very difficult to say without examination. you can take second opinion from other dermatologist. apply coconut oil three times a day. regards, dr. shruti patel, elegance skin and cosmetic clinic, ahmedabad.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?