A small lump from 2 days

There is a small lump from 2 days with pain but it is reducing day by day.is it cancer?? The pain and the lump is reducing day by day.

Doctor Answers (3) on A small lump from 2 days

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. I can understand your concern. And you have to understand that anything and everything cannot be cancer. you have not mentioned where this lump is? if it in your neck, axilla, groin or any where else? don't you find the question irrelevant as you have not mentioned the location of the lump? it could be a lymph node enlargement and the cause of which need not necessarily have to be cancer. consult a general surgeon for further help. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain
Dr. B. M. Lava Bangalore | General Physician
Madam, Itcannot be cancer. Do you hava any fever, If it is reducing do not bother. But if it is increasing, please get back to me with details
Dr. Phanindra V V Bangalore | General Physician
Hello. Don't worry. Sometimes due to some infections some lymph nodes get enlarged and reduce as it clears. Usually any cancer involvement will be painless and will not reduce on its own. You can use haridrakhanda granules 2tsp twice daily before food along with lukewarm water for complete clearing of infection for 1 month. It usually does not re occur. If it repeats get it evaluated first.