A small Bump outside anus
Just outside on my asshole crack right where it ends there is a bump like a tumor type it is.. i hope its not a tumor or anything because i saw it and its just a colour of my skin its not very hard but kind off a bump only.. very small.. i have this since 1 mnth.. i thought at the begining that it might be because of my nails maybe i scratched or something.. but now its not going.. i am worried. And i need a doctor so please..

Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
General Physician 23 yrs exp Kolkata

Rx Calc Flu1M(Germany) Dosage - 2drops with some water one times daily Dr.S.k.ghosh.29.4.2016.