A prominent vein lump on my fathers hand
Hello, I see a prominent but small lump on my fathers hand and wanted to know if that's okay. To give an update about his health, recently suffered from dengue and went unconscious twice during the same time with all the tests looks normal. So we went for a brain MRI and I have shared the report of the same and also shared the photo of the lump. Can someone help me understand his situation better?

Brain Mri report is normal . The swelling may be due to thrombosis of vein if he was treated with any IV Fluids or medicines over That area or a ganglion. 
please consult a physician or surgeon