A lot of dandruff and hai
Don't know the exact reason but it really hurts when I see hair falling here and there and that too in a quite extreme level...I assume that the reason may be dandruff because im having a quite a sum of dandruff also and I tried a medicated lotion prescribed by a doc but that is not quite working

Several ingredients were found to be safe and effective for self-treatment of dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis. Salicylic acid, selenium sulfide, zinc pyrithione and coal tar are effective in treating both conditions while sulfur and ketoconzole are effective in treating dandruff only and hydrocortisone is effective for seborrheic dermatitis..consult nearest dermatologist they will do the needful