A kind of Tumour near Hip
Some kind of solid thing near my hip (right side), a kind of Tumour. It gives piercing kind of pain sometimes when touched. What could it be? Where can I get it checked?
29 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi It's important to examine what kind of lesion is that ... It could be skin tag, mass or cystic swelling, keloid or anything... Kindly consult general surgeon for help...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?