A boil underhead
It is on one side of the ear up to the left , it getting worse day by day and taking the whole place . I really dont knw which doc shud i refer...plz suggst asap plz...
28 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Srinivas C
Dermatologist 18 yrs exp Bangalore
Probably a ENT surgeon or general surgeon would help. Don't ignore it please get one assessment done ASAP.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?