A blister near the web part of finger
I have a blister which is on my palm just where the web between my middle finger and ring finger starts, it has persisted for a couple of months now, when I stretch my fingers it hurts, there are a couple of similar blisters coming out in the main one's vicinity. Any idea what it is? What can be a possible form of treatment?

Looks like a callus/ wart . Proper history required for diagnosis and treatment
It's viral wart...Undergo laser removal therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
It's a cornified lesion, not a blister, kindly consult online for proper diagnosis and treatment
Callus.... For proper treatment , consult online