She have dry skin, dark cycle , after chicken pox she have big scars which is biggest problem she think actually after suffering from chicken her all skin problems started so please suggest solutions for her problem
Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice
Hi. Greetings. This is the complaint of many people after resolution of chicken pox. The following would help you :
1. Daily use of sunscreen in day time of SPF 30 applied half hour before sun exposure
2. Daily bed time use of moisturiser like cetaphil or emoderm. Reapply during lunch break during office hours.
3. Peeling agents and skin lightening agents prescribed by dermatologist for reducing blemishes and improving your natural skin colour and reducing spots.
4. Evaluation by dermatologist for chemical Peel and micro derm abrasion - this will indeed help.
5. Kindly read my blog on daily skin care on Practo health feed.
6. Daily fitness work out and loads of fruits and veggies - will help body metabolism and will help loads in improving your skin.
Hope this helps.
Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal, excel care hospital, Bangalore.
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.