6 months baby on walker!
My wife started to place my daughter in the Walker. My daughter just completed 5 months. She use to push it forward and backward. Few relatives told we should not use it now as it wld weaken babe's spinal cord? They advised to use it after 8 months only. Do we need to worry? Any advice?

Dr. Shruthi M
Pediatrician 4 yrs exp Delhi
Ya I do agree with Dr Chandrasekhar. Your baby is suppose to learn sitting and roll over, Walker might delay her development. There is increased risk of unexpected accident s and injuries with Walker. You need to watch more if she l be on Walker. We don't advise
Dr. Chandrashekar C
Pediatrician 14 yrs exp Bangalore
Walker a such is of no use. It's been said that it might put undue and premature force on her body which might affect her...hence as pediatrician we don't advice walker's...