6 month baby n walker
My daughter is 6month old n m thinking to put her in walker...is this right age to put her in walker...

Dr. Poonam M Sambhaji
Pediatrician 12 yrs exp North Goa

Hi, I will not advice putting 6 month old in a walker, only if child can sit sturdily and stand on her own leg then only u shd put her in walker. Else there will be stress in growing bones, also chances of bend legs. Always remember, when baby falls while leaning to walk in her own, she will fall in buttock, but when she walks in walker, and accidentally has fall, she will land on her head , so chances of head injury are more. Happy parenting.

Hello, Yes you can do that but make sure that some is always after her to look after because sometimes it may get out balanced. Thank you