5th month pregnant - reduced blood level
Hello Doctor, Now I'm 5th month pregnant (19 weeks,3days). During 3rd month,my blood value is 10.9 gm and now in 5th month, blood value is 7 gm. What to eat or do to increase my blood levels? In 3rd,4th months I felt nausea, backpain. Now in 5th month there are no such type of symptoms. And now I'm able to eat adequate food than before. And also drinking mosambi juice to get hungry and for healthy. # Can I drink coffee and tea (Always craves to drink coffee) # Can I eat Banana, grapes? # what's the best time to walk & how much time and what type of exercise can I do? #Started taking saffron from 1 week. How many strands should I take per day? #can I eat dry fruits directly or should I soak them in water #Sleeping late at nights due to thoughts of family issues. # can I start drinking barley rice powder water? # Any foods to avoid Thanking you.

deworming is advisable iron rich diet is advisable detailed consultation is advisable
Regular ANCs is advisable
Balanced diet with nutritional supplements is advisable

So many questions? Better consult online fir detailed discussion.
Consult
Reach Practo profile for further assistance. Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist.