3 natural/1 ivf miss abrt
3 time naturally n 1 ivf cycle, every time 6-7 week after heartbeat come, bleeding start n leads to Miss abortion, All reports are normal, even karyo typing, done hysteroscopy, so kindly Suggest some medicine..

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

There is ideally no medicines for early pregnancy loss. EPL occurs because the growth of the embryo is not good. Ideally it's in ur favour otherwise u would have an anamolies in the baby. Karyotyping is usually normal n I don't recommend it unless ur married in a relation. Leave the pregnancy issue n take a break of 6 months, things would be normal after that
Dr. Harisha N L
Hi there I understand your concern....cause for recurrent abortion should be identified and dealt accordingly... Possible causes are genetic anamolies.This might be more in cases with marriage between close relatives...you should be screened for toxoplasma,rubella,CMV,HSV...get thrombophilia profile done and from next pregnancy onwards start low molecular weight heparin as soon as you conceive...consult your treating doctors discuss the issues with them they will guide you further.