3 months old suffering from cold
My 3 months old kid is suffering from cold.. how many times I can give him nebulizer n with what quantity of NS ?

Try to use nasal saline drops. It will clear secreations. No need of nebulisations unnecessary.
1.According to ur breif history, your child is having having simple Upper respiratory infection. 2.Try some decongestant like Wickoryl drops . Or Nasal drops like nasivion. 3.Did doctor prescribed nebulizer or have you Consulted for Same?.it will have its own complications. 4.For all cold and cough , No need of nebulization. 5.Use it judiciously.