2 periods within one week

I was sexually active and took I pill after that , within 5 days I got periods and then again after 5 days I got down again. And my regular cycle is around the 13th. I was having blotting sensation in the stomach before the recent period. No cramps. Little back pain that might be happening cause of my posture.

Doctor Answers (1) on 2 periods within one week

Dr. Panchani Surat | Gynecologist
hi good afternoon. thnxs for your Question. i think pills that u took may be cause of youe irregular periods. because pill contain hormones in low dose so if u take it in proper timing it will help otherwise give side effect on your body and on your periods.  but dont worry  now u  just wait for your next menes comes if its normal than no worry. and regarding your backache  i wana know if you have any whitish discharge from vagina in betweeen your periods?  if yes than let me know in detail abt it . i hope this will help u.  stomach bloting is also a side effect of pills. but it will reslove.