2 month old baby , green colour stools
My 2 month old baby is passing green colour stools from 5 days.. 6 to 7 stools per day watery.. baby is feeding continuously but not satisfied.. please say the cause of problem?

The stool colour keeps changing for infants . If the baby is crying more and getting irritated You can consult me via private chat window for proper treatment.

Some kids have this problem, shows digestive problems n irritating. Chat online ll give u tips how to handle it.
Sometimes baby do pass green stools. Is he irritated. How many motions is he passing in a day. Is he taking normal feed. Does he cry when pass stool. Urine normal. I need details of case