2.5 month baby having allergy on her eye
My 2.5 month daughter is having some allergy on her eyes. This allergy is not permanent but on- off. She is having redness near her eye corner n having too much dryness on her eyebrows n eye corners. Doctor suggest me to use Desowen lotion. But it's not helping. Kindly suggest something or should we consult an eye specialist.

Child suffering from atopic dermatitis.. Medicine available for good improvement......As the treatment varies depending on the severity... Send more photos of the affected area, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and treatment.