14 days delayed in periods.
Pregnancy test positive. Last periods completed on 29th October after that had sex on 9th November same day had unwanted pill but day before yesterday came to pregnancy test is positive. Now I decided to take anty pregnancy kit as its not too late. Having it is safe? Don't want to visit doctor what safety measures i must follow now.

For detail consultation connect with me online and we will discuss issues further..
U can take MTP kit
for details Consult me online
connect me for more discussion on ur problem and treatment
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai