12xxxxxx92

Had sinus infection since a week or two it causing me eye pain and stomach problem. this pbm won't go away.. I be been infected for 1st time.. had no other cold symptoms.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

You need to use this app to find a good ENT Specialist in your city(let past patient feedbacks guide you to select the right doctor). A coronal CT scan of your nose & paranasal sinuses will help reveal the exact problem and will also guide your doctor to the correct mode of treatment you need.

Hi..... Most cases of sinusitis are due to infection of a virus. Like with colds, the immune system usually clears the virus and symptoms generally go within a couple of weeks. Antibiotics do not kill viruses. if the infection is caused by bacteria, the immune system will usually clear it away. So, for most people with acute sinusitis, antibiotics are not needed... Consult Ent specialist....