12xxxxxxx1011xxxxxxx51617
I have pimples on face n scar spot on face tanning Can you help me for this problem I want to remove all pimples scar spot n clean and clear skin

Dr. Vaibhav Lunkad
Sexologist 24 yrs exp Pune

just take proper scrub with good face wash after consultation with a qualified dermatologist and cosmetologist and have proper diet and exercise and it may cost by courier medicines worth rs 999-dr vaibhav lunkad pune
Dr. Kasipathy Kasina
Cosmetologist 13 yrs exp Bangalore

Thanks for posting your concerns. For acne : You need to undergo jassners peel for every 15 days once for 6 times and use cetaphil cleanser for face wash. And also need to use oil free sun screen lotion. After pimples got reduced. Then you can undergo Acne scars treatment. Either TCA peel and series of Derma pen with vitamin c serum. I hope this Rx fix ur problems Dr kasipathy cosmetologist Sai Shree advanced Dental Clinic n Facial Cosmetic Laser Centre Bangalore Hebbal.