I have been married for almost 5 year s now. Our was a love marriage. And it was a second marriage for both of us, i was divorced and she was a widow with a child. I accepted her with child. But our marriage was not accepted by my family. Troubles started soon. We were asked to leave the house but my father resisted. But after sometime we were forced to built a second floor and shit there. My mom also supported me for construction so did my in laws. Soon my father got unwell and my father and mother had to move out of house as the construction started on the first floor also where whole family was living. In his last days my mom and Dad shifted with me on my portion. My wife took good care of them. Now my father has passed away. My mom is still with me. But for past 1 week my wife is not on talking terms with my mom. She has over heard my mom saying something bad about her with her sister. Now both are upset and I am feeling helpless and guilty about the situation

Doctor Answers (1) on 12xxxxxx90

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
It's a part of life my friend... Problems comes and goes they are absolutely not powerful than your thoughts, determination and love...sit with them talk openly...if needed take them to nearest psychiatrist for counseling session they will help you....With that fallow relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation,avoid alcohol, smoking, coffee, tea...have good sleep and develop healthy food habits..good luck.