111fgfgdfgdfgdfgdgdfgdfgd
I want perfect diet plan to weight loss, can you please help me I want perfect diet plan to weight loss, can you please help me

Dr. Harisha N L

First and foremost you must understand losing your weight is a very gradual process. You should have strong determination and patience if you want to lose weight. And it cannot happen suddenly. Losing too mich suddenly is also not good for health. You have to follow a strict diet and exercise schedule. Regarding diet - have small multiple meals instead of 3 big meals, eat food rich in proteins and fibres like egg white boiled chicken vegetables fruits pulses, avoid carbohydrate rich foods like rice curds oily foods sweets ghee and other junk food. Regarding exercises - start slowly with brisk walking, then change over to jogging, running and other abdominal exercises. Never over strain yourself. And always keep yourself well hydrated and enjoy whatever you do...consult dietitian they will do the needful.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Im sorry i could not understand what you have typed in the sunject line. Anyways, for weight loss, you have to take in less calories than required daily and burn more calories than you take daily. Exercise is must daily to lose weight.  For a detailed diet chart, consult a dietician in person for a detailed diet chart. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Dimapur
Meet dietician in person
Dr. Neha Shrivastava
General Physician 6 yrs exp Mumbai
Increase output decrease input...stay hydrated with lots of water