11xxxxxxx11111111
Sir i got a bump day before yesterday on my tounge it is painless and no sense but i was nervous because it is painless and normal I want to know whether it is serious problem or it can easily cleared

Hello....... Little white or red bumps form when papillae become irritated and slightly swollen. It’s not always clear why this happens, but it may be related to stress, hormones, or particular foods. Although they can be uncomfortable, lie bumps aren’t serious and usually clear up without treatment and within a few days