10 degree squint righteye

I am planning to get a LASIK and get my 10 degree quint in right eye corrected. I need to know if it will be possible and what will be the success rate?

Doctor Answers (3) on 10 degree squint righteye

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal Sangrur | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
hello treatment of squint (exercise or surgery) depends on type and amount of squint being squint specialist , i need to see photo of ur eyes so that i may guide you better
Dr. Shahnawaz Kazi Mumbai | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
Degrees is older way and inaccurate way prisms is the right way for checking squint will need photo of your Eye position in 9 positions of gaze to comment on aquint LASIK will treat only your bumber and not your squint.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi.... LASIK surgery is a type of refractive eye surgery. During the procedure, an eye surgeon creates a flap in the cornea and then uses a laser to reshape the cornea and correct refractive error problems in the eye. LASIK surgery is most appropriate for people who have a moderate degree of refractive error.... For squint there are various other procedures.... Consult Ophthalmologist....