1 Areola have darker pigment near nipple
Right breast areola has some dark pigment near the nipple.Is it due to weight gain and irregular periods??

No need to worry .
Reach Practo profile for further assistance.

Irregular period and weight gain can be due to hormonal changes which needs treatment. The pigmentation problem may maynot be related to it
Sudden dark pigmentation can be natural or due to hormonal hormonal changes also , but at your age it is not to he avoided to regret later for other reasons . Better to get assessed and helped. Are you on any other hormonal medicines.   Weight gain may not be the sole reason. I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot for consultation.
Probably due to hormonal change