00xxxxxxx00
Sir or mam I have skin allergies problem..doctors said it is fungal allergy..I have facing this problem from 2-3 years..I take all the treatment like homopathic allopathic but result is same..Every time when I am under treatment or I take medicines I am completely cured..but every time when I complete my treatment , I have faced this problem again after 5-6 months...plz help me or guide me what I am doing

Dr. Nagesh .T. S

Hope you have consulted a dermatologist by now. If it is a fungal infection and if you have applied steroid creams, It can happen like this. However it is not possible to comment without seeing the rashes. As it is there from a long time, it would be better if you consult a dermatologist near your place