Tinea infection
Im suffering from tinea infection..i already consulted some doctors they recmd  drugs like fluconzole..albendazole...and some ont like miconzole n clotrimazole....the results were not good therefore i consulted dermalogist they recmd  drugs like terbinafine hcl and ont of cured but not permanent
135 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

it takes time don't stop application of ointments when the lesions fade...apply 3 weeks even after lesions vanishes...if still persists consult dermatologist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.