Infection near my eye
I AM HAVING AN INFECTION NEAR MY EYE FROM PAST 2 DAYS. Which doctor should I consult? My eye is swollen. Please help

Hi, if the infection is in the eyes and eyelids-please consult an ophthalmologist and if the infection in the skin-consult a general practioner... If you post me the exact location, I can suggest you more.... Thank you

Homoeopath can resolve your problem without  side effects if you are getting this recurrently mail me mukeshkhatri5@gmail.com

Pimple near eye causes swelling Eye infections conjunctivitis Cyst on face near eye