Skin problem
Hi doctor ihave skin allergy pipples  and chest and back side also had dark spot  get since 4years and face become so dark day by day wt can I do 

Dr. Rasya Dixit

Hi Since  you complaint of both skin allergy and  pimples it may be difficult to get control of your acne and dark spots with only creams.  especially since the body is also involved I would recommend you meet a dermatologist to check about  the oral medicines available to treat acne. This may  be the best solution as there are medicines available today which can significantly reduce your acne permanently