Cerebral palsy

Plz tell me best Dr. For this disease in will really helpful for me...physiotherapist said if u want to growth in child u should 1st stop his chamki or encephalitis...plz suggest
views-icons 42 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Nitin Goel
Pediatric Surgeon 14 yrs exp Gurgaon
Dr. Puja Kapoor , she is Pediatric Neurologist at Artemis Hospital , Gurgaon.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?