Dr. Subair Khan

Profile is claimed

MS - Orthopaedics, M.Ch - Orthopaedics, Fellowship in Knee Arthroscopy



Joint Replacement Surgeon


19 Years Experience

Medical Registration Verified

98% (94 votes)

Dr. Subair Khan is a Orthopedist and Joint Replacement Surgeon in Royapettah, Chennai and has an experience of 19 years in these fields. Dr. Subair Khan practices at Orthomed Hospital in Royapettah, Chennai and Apollo Hospital in Greams Road, Chennai. He completed MS - Orthopaedics from Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai in 2004,M.Ch - Orthopaedics from USAIM (University of Seychelles,American Institute of Medicine) in 2013 and Fellowship in Knee Arthroscopy from USAIM (University of Seychelles,American Institute of Medicine) in 2013. He is a member of Indian Medical Association (IMA). Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Hip Resurfacing,Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis,Neck Pain Treatment,Lower Back Pain and Orthopedic Surgery etc.

Royapettah, Chennai

Orthomed Hospital


83 (43), Royapettah High Road, Royapettah, Chennai

Get Directions

+ 2

Mon - Sun

09:00 - 02:00
03:00 - 09:00


Greams Road, Chennai

Apollo Hospital


21/22 Greams Lane, Thousand Lights, Off Greams Road, Landmark: Near Asan Memorial Senior Secondary School, Chennai

Get Directions

+ 58

Mon - Sat

12:00 - 04:00



View all (34)
Neck Pain Treatment
Lower Back Pain
Orthopedic Surgery
Advanced Therapies (Ozone, Growth Factors, Stem Cells)
Joint Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Minimally Invasive Knee Correction
Excercise Therapy


MS - Orthopaedics - Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai, 2004
M.Ch - Orthopaedics - USAIM (University of Seychelles,American Institute of Medicine), 2013
Fellowship in Knee Arthroscopy - USAIM (University of Seychelles,American Institute of Medicine), 2013


2004 - 2014 Arthroscopy Surgeon at Orthomed Hospital


Indian Medical Association (IMA)


67795 Tamil Nadu Medical Council, 2001
Report an Error