What is the cost of different components of Hip Replacement in Pune?
Cost for Hip Replacement includes several components like Pre-surgery cost, surgery price, and post-surgery cost, implant amount, and daycare [stay in the hospital], etc.
Following is the common cost for a specific component of Hip Replacement in Pune:
- Pre-Procedure price:- Rs.4,000 to Rs.5,000 [MRI, X-ray, and blood tests]
- Surgery cost:- Rs.1,20,000 to Rs.1,50,000
- Implant charges:- Rs.30,000 approximately [for each ceramic implant]
- Follow-up consultation:- Rs.600 [for 1 session]
- Physiotherapy:- Rs.500 [for 1 session] for 3-6 weeks
- Cost of support braces/side railers/crutches:- Rs.4,000
- Should stay in the hospital room for 5-7 days [Rs.20,000-Rs.28,000]