1. Can drinking plenty of water help in managing proteinuria?
Yes, water is highly essential post the treatment of proteinuria and for its subsequent management.
2. What foods you should avoid if i have proteinuria?
You should avoid colas, avocados, bananas, dairy products, whole wheat, orange and orange juice, brown rice, etc. Try to eat lots of fruits, vegetables and fish.
3. Is there any ayurvedic treatment available for proteinuria?
Yes, there are ayurvedic treatments available for proteinurian which are aimed at treating the root cause of the condition.
4. How long will proteinuria treatment take?
There is no fixed duration for how long proteinuria treament will take. It depends entirely on the cause that is leading to proteinuria. Certain chronic kidney diseases might not yield to treatment at all, in which case proteinuria will persist to a certain extent.
5. What medicines should I take for proteinuria?
You will need to take the following medicines: diuretics, loop; aldosterone antagonists, selective; diuretics, thiazide; calcium channel antagonists and ACE inhibitors.