Book appointments with minimum wait-time & verified doctor details
1. What is pranic healing?
Pranic healing is an energy healing method which is a part of alternative therapies. It utilizes life force (Prana) which helps to accelerate the body's inborn ability to heal itself. It was founded by Chao Kok Sui.
2. Is pranic healing a part of Ayurveda?
Pranic healing is not a part of Ayurveda as it is a separate alternative therapy. However, pranic healing utilizes the life force helping to accelerate the body's inborn ability to heal itself. Our life force is also known as Prana which is a part of contemporary practice of ayurvedic medicine.
3. What all diseases can be treated using this technique?
Following diseases can be treated by using pranic therapy
- headache, flu, back pain
- ulcers, asthma, mental illness
- multiple sclerosis, cancer
- diabetes, arthritis, spondylitis
- hypertension. kidney stone, depression, addiction
4. Is pranic healing similar to yoga?
Yoga is a discipline practised for health and relaxation which utilizes breathing techniques, exercises and meditation. Pranic healing is an energy healing method which utilizes the life force to accelerate the body's inborn ability to heal itself.
5. How long is the procedure for pranic healing?
The procedure for pranic healing can last for about 45-60 minutes. One might need multiple sessions of pranic healing for complete recovery from their condition.