1. Whom should I consult for the treatment of erectile dysfunction?
Depending on your health concern, you can consult a urologist (a doctor is specialised in male genital problems) or endocrinologist (a doctor specialised in the hormonal system) for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
2. Can I improve erectile dysfunction with changes in lifestyle habits?
Some lifestyle changes can help manage erectile dysfunction:
Eat a healthy diet
Continue to engage yourself in sexual activities
Overcome stress and relationship issues
3. Is erectile dysfunction permanently curable?
No, erectile dysfunction cannot be permanently cured, but the correct treatment can reduce or eliminate the symptoms.
4. Can managing stress help in treating erectile dysfunction?
Yes, managing stress can help in treating erectile dysfunction. By using alternative therapies, such as relaxation techniques, yoga, meditation, acupuncture, counselling with a therapist and sex therapy, stress can be managed.
5. Are there any home remedies for the treatment of erectile dysfunction?
Home remedies to manage erectile dysfunction include:
Nutritional supplements, such as vitamin D, flavonoids, zinc and dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA)