Book appointments with minimum wait-time & verified doctor details
1. What is panchakarma?
Panchakarma is a process of cleaning toxins from the body. It means five actions or five treatments and it utilizes medicated oils which help in eliminating the impurities from the body.
2. Can pregnant women go for panchkarma?
Pregnant women should avoid going for panchakarma treatment as some herbal remedies may not suit them.
3. Are there any specialists who perform panchakarma?
Yes, there are specialists who perform panchakarma. These are usually ayurvedic doctors who have completed courses of panchakarma.
4. Can panchakarma therapy lead to any side effects?
Panchakarma therapy can rarely lead to side effects like
- temporary mood changes, depression
- headache, nasal congestion
5. What diseases can panchkarma help with?
Panchakarma can help with following diseases
- migraine, chronic fatigue
- arthritis, spondylitis
- sinusitis, cough
- renal disorders
- hair loss, psoriasis
- insomnia, anxiety