Book appointments with minimum wait-time & verified doctor details
1. What is Discectomy?
Discectomy is the process of partial or complete removal of the intervertebral discs.
2. How much does Discectomy cost?
Minimum charges for Discectomy in Mumbai starts from Rs.27500
Average cost for Discectomy in Mumbai is approximately Rs.89031
Maximum price for Discectomy in Mumbai may rise up to Rs.115500
The cost of Discectomy may vary according to the following factors
- Admission fee.
- Doctor fee.
- Age of the patient.
- The medical condition of the patient.
- Post-surgical complications that are involved.
- Type of Hospital.
- The admission room that you opted for.
3. Who are the best surgeons for Discectomy?
A certified and a trained Neurosurgeon who is well experienced in Discectomy can perform this surgery.
4. Is Discectomy safe?
With minimal invasive methods, the surgery is safer. However, this depends on the experise of surgeon, complexity of vertebrae involvement and patient's general condition.
5. What is discectomy and spinal fusion?
Discectomy is the process of partial or complete removal of the intervertebral discs. A Fusion surgery is referred to joining of two vertebras.